Wednesday, October 7, 2015

What a great weekend! What a blessing to have living prophets and apostolos!

This week was great. Obviously the things that stuck out were General conference and a meeting in Goiânia. Speaking of which, I got your package mom! I will make the brownies today. And thank grandma Olsen for me for sending twinkies!

The General Conference was great, I have never gotten so excited about it as I have on the mission. This time, like you all, I noticed a lot about scripture study (which didn't weigh on my conscious too much, I have learned to love the scriptures so much) and faith. I think I need to improve my faith, because it seemed like almost all of the speakers were reprimanding me! haha. That's what I love, they all speak and the spirit takes what's necessary to our hearts.

We have one investigator, Marivan, who is ALMOST getting baptized! she has a date marked for the 10th, but is having trouble with café and the word of wisdom, pray for her please!

Unfortunately, that's all. Due to the viagem not that much happened. Actually, I did get to renew my visa, so I'm legal again! (haha yes i was illegal for a little while...) 

But I love you guys, I always pray for you. Hope y'all have a great week!

Much Love,

Elder Nick Olsen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a picture of Elder Eric Olsen at transfers this week:


No comments:

Post a Comment