Wednesday, December 16, 2015

WOW, only 2 more weeks left! I can't even believe it! This week we have the mission Christmas Activity, and the next week is Christmas, so I think it'll go by super fast!

This week we really saw some miracles, some super good investigators coming out of the moldings (is that a saying...? i think it is) We're doing everything we can to give a good present to the Lord for his Bday :) 

It has been a time of a lot of reflection. President Kuceki came this week and talked about how to be sanctified and closer to the Lord, and talked about how we need to do things that we don't like and leave things that we do like, make sacrifices to serve and keep our covenants. He said "all of you are here in the mission, so all of you have left things you love. Your families, friends, and your studies, work, everything. Now you need to do what He asks, even if you don't like it." And I could think about what I have done in these 2 years, and I realized that I did a lot of things that I didn't like! haha but I can feel the blessings and proximity to the Lord that has come through it. 

I'M JUST TRYING TO WORK UP UNTIL THE VERY END!!!!!!

But I love you. I can feel that y'alls prayers really do have an effect in my life and work, thank y'all so much!

Much love,

Elder Nick Olsen




No comments:

Post a Comment